Monday, February 1, 2010

Solid Russell Crowe Reference

Just came across this TFLN.

"(410):
i refuse to live in a world where loud threesomes in your own apartment are referred to as "rude"

(913):
did you yell 'are you not entertained?'"

How could anyone NOT love this quote? Before I get into it, I'm assuming the threesome was MFF and the reply from the 913 came from a guy. First, I got chills down my back just thinking about Russell Crowe being BA. The only thing that could've made the TFLN better would've been a video along side of it (which yours truly has taken care of thankfully), and maybe all caps to emphasize the BA nature of Russell Crowe. Maybe even an electronic representation of a sword along with the Russell Crowe reference. Nonetheless, I wish I could take credit for that reply from the 913 (wherever that is), but sadly I cannot.

Second, what's more alpha male than a MFF threesome? Being compared to Russell Crowe after a MFF threesome, especially to the tune of his arguably best performance. Dude's mojo must've been off the charts after a MFF threesome AND Russell Crowe comparison. That's a great year for some people. Maybe I'll insert a Russell Crowe reference into my Herman brief, or perhaps just attached Gladiator as an exhibit. Or maybe just these YouTube clips of Russell Crowe in LA Confidential: BA Clip 1 and BA Clip 2 (not as BA as the first, but still good).

No comments:

Post a Comment